Theme: Supporting Trainees with Medical Education
Thursday the 5th March 2020
‘The Engine rooms’ Birchwood Park, 101 Faraday Street, Risley, Warrington, WA3 6YN
The next School of Psychiatry Conference is due to take place early next year. This is a fantastic opportunity for Psychiatry Trainers to learn about the latest updates in Medical Education across the North West Scheme.
With a specific focus on the support aspect of supervision for Trainees, this years conference will include the following speakers:
- Key note speaker: Dr Kate Lovett, Dean, RCPsych
- Academic Training: Dr Nav Kapur, Manchester University
- TRES: Dr Jo Rowell, Associate Dean, HEENW
- Leadership Opportunities: Dr Rebecca Baron, Associate Dean, HEENW
There will also be workshops running in the afternoon section of the Conference on the following topics: (however please be aware these may be subject to change)
- Return To Training
- The MRCPsych Course: Neurosciences
- Supporting trainees: a Lead Employer Perspective
- Medical Psychotherapy within Psychiatry Training.
This conference is FREE to attend, although places must be reserved in advance.
To book your place please send the booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for posters:
We are running a Poster Presentation during the conference and would like Psychiatry Trainees and Foundation Doctors to submit abstracts. Please send a maximum of 200 words to email@example.com by the 6th January 2020.
Please note that should your abstract be accepted that the Poster will need to be A1 size and submitted by the 3rd February 2020.