NW School of Psychiatry: Training The Trainers
These webpages contain the resources for the School’s Training the Trainers programme.
This 1-day course will cover the following topics:
- roles and responsibilities of being a supervisor
- preparing trainees for the ACRP
- using the trainee e-Portfolio
- writing a supervisors’ report
- developing a reflective practitioner
- managing doctors in difficulty.
Attendance of this course provides evidence of ongoing professional development in each of the seven GMC standards for Educators.
There is a ‘Tutor Portal’ for course organisers to access the materials for the programme and a ‘Delegate Portal’ which contains copies of the programme handbook and PDF versions of the presentations.
Event Dates and Flyers:
The Training the Trainers programme is running events in 3 areas: Lancs/Pennine, Mersey/CWP/NWBH and GMMH. There are places available in each event for those working outside those areas too, so you have access to a course that will fit in with everyone’s calendar.
- Tuesday 9th October 2018 will be hosted by GMMH: GMMH 09.10.18 – TTT flyer
- Thursday 14th February 2019 will be hosted by Pennine Care: Pennine Care Train The Trainer-Flyer 14.02.19
For any enquiries about these webpages please contact Dr Gareth Thomas at email@example.com
Dr Gareth Thomas