These webpages contain the resources for the NW School of Psychiatry’s Training the Trainers programme.
This programme is a 1-day workshop, primarily designed for new supervisors, although experienced trainers are welcome to attend as a refresher.
The 1-day course will cover the following topics:
- roles and responsibilities of being a supervisor
- preparing trainees for the ACRP
- using the trainee e-Portfolio
- writing a supervisors’ report
- developing a reflective practitioner
- managing doctors in difficulty.
On the right-hand side of this page, there is a ‘Tutor Portal’ for course organisers to access the materials for the programme and a ‘Delegate Portal’ which contains PDF copies of the workshop presentations.
For further information about this programme, and for guidance regarding trainer approval, please refer to the programme handbook: TTT Handbook 2018
Event Dates and Flyers:
The Training the Trainers programme is running events in 3 areas: Lancs/Pennine, Mersey/CWP/NWBH and GMMH. There are places available in each event for those working outside those areas too, so you have access to a course that will fit in with everyone’s calendar.
- Thursday 14th February 2019 will be hosted by Pennine Care: Pennine Care Train The Trainer-Flyer 14.02.19
- New 2019 dates tbc
For any enquiries about these webpages please contact Dr Gareth Thomas at email@example.com
Dr Gareth Thomas